Monday, January 31, 2011

Dreaming of...

... yellow ... I guess this has become a reoccurring theme. The other day one of my students asked me what my favorite color was. Another student piped in, "Teal and black, right?" They know of my love for the Sharks hockey team. My response was, "Of course... and blue and green and yellow and orange..." That's when my student cut in and said, "No, what's your favorite favorite." I loved this, it was one of those moments where you just stop and smile. It reminded me of the days where we sat around cafeteria tables saying, "Do you like him or like like him?" In response to the question I paused and then said, "Today...yellow."

... renting a teardrop trailer for my spring break. I am in love with teardrop trailers and hope to be a proud owner someday. If you would like to hear more and see pictures you can check out my earlier post here.

... having a full room in which to do laundry (that I don't have to share with neighbors...). I did a lot of handwash this weekend and boy howdy did it leave me wanting a laundry room. In the dream there are old school details like a built-in, drop down ironing board and a huge basin sink.


... the garden. It is not quite spring, but my desire to create a happy little garden has hit. I like the idea of an outdoor room. I'll have to see what I can do about that.

... finishing projects, particularly my triangle quilt. Maybe I'll put up some photos when I finish it.

photo: 1, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!