Friday, February 4, 2011

On my way to a 3 day fieldtrip...

30 for 30: Day 2 (...and 3 ...and 4)

This picture was snapped by the wonderful Mr. Smyth as I was running late, and a little disheveled, to a three day overnight field trip with my fabulous fourth and fifth graders. So this is the outfit I started in for my three day marathon. In the beginning I thought it would be a cinch to get one picture a day while on a little trip with 110 students. Sadly, although I had fabulous items in my 30 for 30 to wear during this hiking filled trip, I couldn't find three seconds to get in front of the lens. I am contemplating a reenactment. We'll see what happens.

Outfit =
White sweater: Target
Skinny jeans: Levis
Shoes: Converse
Necklace: Pick Up Sticks Jewelry

Have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. hope your overnight field trip went well! good luck on the rest of the 30x30 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great, we had beautiful weather, which made it even better. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!