Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 8: 30 for 30

A day doesn't start much better than today did. I slept in a little longer than usual, I was taken to breakfast by a handsome man, and I even had a couple photos snapped in the process. Mr. Smyth has been genuinely enthusiastic about capturing my 30 for 30 experience and it is kinda adorable. I'm not always at ease in front of the camera, but he has been making it an entertaining experience. There were many, many comments on my lack of glasses. I don't do it often, but every once in awhile contacts are a fun change up.

Outfit =
Dress: Anthropologie
Belt: Anthropologie
Leggings: Hue
Teal Flats: Born

Hope your days are getting off to good starts too...

1 comment:

  1. love your outfit! and i love anthropologie there stuff is so pretty and feminine.<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!