Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dreaming of...



1. ...mmmmm..... Scream Sorbet. Mr. Smyth and I went to a tasting on Sunday afternoon and it was so much fun. It was a great foodie experience. My favorite was Coconut Thai Basil.

2. ...taking our old dresser and transforming it into something fabulous. I will post an inspiration board soon.

3. ...creating a gingerbread house. I have never created one from scratch before. The closest I have gotten is a tub of frosting and graham-crackers. This year I am feeling inspired, it might be because of Martha.

4. ...knee-high, lace-up, leather boots, like these from Free People. I don't think my winter wardrobe will be complete without them.

5. ...a trip to the snow. I love the snow. I want to get into a snowball fight. I want to sip warm drinks after a long day on the slopes. I want to cuddle.

picture: 1

1 comment:

  1. those boots are AWESOME! would love me some of those! i haven't made a ginger bread house in years! i would love to make one with my niece when she gets a bit older!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!