Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{Update} Wicker


The paint phase has been completed. Since being painted and prominently displayed in our shared garden the wicker has been getting a lot of use. I have noticed the paint chipping in areas that shift while people sit in it. I might need to add one more layer of paint and a thicker protective coat. Regardless, I am thrilled with the outcome!

The fabric is already here and ready to be made into cushions. I went for a pretty bold gray, white, and black color palette. Hope it looks good!

2 comments:

  1. Just received some wicker furniture from a dumpster dive I did and was planning on painting it the normal white color but seeing this! Love love the red. :o) Thanks for the great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!