Thursday, September 29, 2011

{inspired} word art

The movement of furniture is an incredible tool for change. With the help of my cuz, Kate, my bedroom feels like a completely new room without the purchase of any furniture. As a result of this dramatic redesign, I now have two walls that are begging for art. Lately, as I have perused the web looking for inspiration, I have been drawn to displays that incorporate quotes, symbols, and words.



{photo}


I am feeling inspired to create a large piece to ground my display. I would like it to represent what home is to me and my mister. Quotes that have jumped out so far include:



The more I think about it, the more I want to juggle the art I already have and introduce words into other rooms as well. I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!