Friday, May 20, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Dreams!

The mister is very well read. He reads and reads and reads. I like this about him. The only problem arises when I want to sleep and he wants to read. The bedside lamp shines too brightly to allow me to relax into sleep. So when I ran across an article, Sweet Dreams, in Better Homes and Gardens about relaxing at the end of the day, I was inspired. They discussed the importance of decompressing at the end of the day and showed this silk mask as a tool to rest tired eyes.

I hadn't been able to find any sleeping masks that were this appealing before now. Upon further research I found out that the company that sells the mask is located in nearby San Francisco, which put all other doubts to rest, it was meant to be. I received my beautiful little package the day after ordering accompanied by two perfume samples! I am very happy with my elizabethW purchase!

Can't wait to give it a try tonight. Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!