Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Graduation is here!


The invitations are out and the party is on. The three years of law school are over and there is a lot to celebrate!

I was so happy with how the invitations turned out. Paper Source, as always, inspired me with beautiful colors, paper, and envelopes. Washi Tape, a material I have mentioned before, was a big part of this project, creating the flags. I folded it over waxed twine and then cut the rectangles into triangular flags.


Instead of paying for the adorable Paper Source labels, I bought the stamp. I used full page label paper, stamped the shape in green, and then cut out the shape of the stamp before writing out the addresses.

To create the text, I typed up a word file with three columns. After printing them, I cut them out and used double stick tape to attach them to the cover weight background.

All in all, a pretty successful invite I think.

Congrats babe, you deserve it!

1 comment:

  1. what great invitations! the little flags made of tape are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!