Tuesday, November 15, 2011

{dreaming of}


...baking ginger bread. Why does it sound so good when the weather turns cold and the leaves start to drop.

...on a similar note, homemade marshmallows. I have to admit I have not tried these before, but I have a recipe from the Miette book. One of those bad boys floating in a cup of hot cocoa, that has got to whisk worries away.

...finding a fabulous home. One of the things tying up my mind and my time right now is house hunting. The mister and I are pretty close to being ready to buy our own little spot. The process is tricky though, I'm trying to be sure to add a little whimsy and romance to it. We are looking in the city of San Francisco and last weekend, between wandering around unfamiliar neighborhood, we made sure to stop by Bi-Rite Creamery for the first time. It definitely added to the sweetness of the day.

...projects, projects, projects. I am busy making a couple cute things for a local Artsy Holiday Gift Party. I have ideas and patterns for hand-painted mugs floating around my head. It is quite inspiring. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

...learning to surf. Crazy to come up with this one in November, but I just found out that a fellow hockey player also surfs and has invited me to learn. This is the second person who has recently been ready and willing to give me lessons, it must be a sign. Cross one of the bucket list!

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!