Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Esty Crushes

This typewriter made me believe in love at first sight. Gorgeous. I have been wanting a typewriter for a long time, but don't have the room. Not to mention that the amount I would find myself using it can't quite justify the cost, but oh my... so hard to resist this one. The color of the keys alone... Brooklyn Retro has some incredible pieces. I would take this one home in a hot second as well.


{source}

I have never been a huge cuff link fan, but I think these may have converted me. Adorable and available from Nat in NYC.


{source}

So... I love dress forms. I do not actually make clothing... yet, but I love dress forms. There is something about them that I find so artful and inviting. This beauty is from Painted Cottages.


{source}

Stacking rings have always caught by eye, but I am particularly fond on this one from Minty Fresh Fusions. So romantic...


{source}

I'm a little bit in love with this clock made from hand embroidered felt from asial. It is so whimsical. It is on the short list for my future child's room... luck kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!