Friday, March 18, 2011

A little unexpected gift...

So a big smile spread across my face when I received an award from the lovely Bee at on a whim... Thank you so much, it totally made my day.


These are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to up to 10 versatile bloggers
4. Let those bloggers know that you gave them the award


So lets see...seven things about me...
1. I broke a window with my head trying to get my mom's attention when I was little. My husband says that is telling of my personality. Hmmm....
2. Although I have not yet completed a quilt, I have 5 quilts in the works... and... bought fabric for two more at a recent quilt show.
3. I play ice hockey.
4. When I was in middle school I collected X-Men comic books. I still love Marvel.
5. I love taking old items and giving them a new twist.
6. I am terrified of needles.
7. When I was little my mom told me that all my freckles were kisses from the sun and I told her that the sun must really love me.


And the award goes to...
Undeniable Style
City Bird's Nest
better than bland
DomestiKated Life

I love your blogs...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! So glad you've been enjoying my blog!

    I can TOTALLY relate to having a million unfinished projects sitting around - it's more fun to come up with an idea and start it than it is to actually finish it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!