Monday, April 18, 2011

Dreaming of...

photo by Amanda Mabel

... finding a book to fall in love with the way I fell in love with the Hunger Games series. I loved those books and the characters and was truly in another place when I was reading them. I would like that feeling again.

... making curtains. There is a construction site located outside my bedroom window at this moment. For my safety, it is lit 24 hours a day. I think that I am finally convinced that how dark it is in your bedroom does effect how deeply you sleep. This past weekend I purchased fabric. I cannot wait.

... blogging about a dream come true. The mister and I went on a camping trip to Bodega Bay and stayed in a teardrop trailer! I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing escape. The romance of the teardrop was undeniable, it made everything feel like we were living lyrics to a great song.

... making horchata from scratch. Bought the ingredients and have friends coming over on Thursday.
Yum.

... purchasing some Toms. I think they just might be the perfect casual shoe to wear with a skirt! Any other suggestions come to mind?

... spray painting my old wicker furniture. It looks very sad right now, but with the weather changing I am feeling inspired to freshen it up. Coral paint maybe? Teal? Inspiration board here I come.

... getting back on my bike. When it started raining I stopped biking. The sun is out and I am determined to start biking to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!