Sunday, April 24, 2011

Refurbishing the Wicker

As I prepared for the summer last year, the hubby and I searched for some cheap wicker furniture to lounge in. We succeeded and found a four piece set. Coffee and books were enjoyed throughout the sunny days. Then it started to rain and this first time wicker owner left her outdoor furniture outside. After a short time of bad weather, the once beautiful wicker faded a shabby shade of gray. With another summer rapidly approaching I am now inspired to buy a little paint and fabric and create a whole new look. Here are my thoughts...

OPTION #1



OPTION#2



OPTION#3



OPTION#4



OPTION#5


What are your thoughts? Any favorites? All of your input in greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. you know i'm a little nuts about pattern on pattern. LOVING 1, 3, 5. GREAT picks!!

    xo,
    kate

    Undeniable Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Numbers 1 and 5 look the most "lila" to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!