Sunday, October 23, 2011

{decor} pillow love

I feel like every magazine I have ever read has mentioned the ability to makeover a room by changing the accents. In a living room pillows are often a topic of discussion. The living room has been a focus of my new found desire to spruce up our home and it is definitely coming together. I created a bird pillow not too long ago that I posted about here. Now I went a little crazy and ordered a pillow... or two... or three... to add to the mix. Here are the recent arrivals!


I was inspired by Emily Henderson's Secrets of a Stylist. One episode in particular really lit my fire :) I have to admit that I have bought more than one item from the etsy shop owners featured in this redesign. The California pillow is from Plumed, an adorable handmade shop that will custom embroider a pillow just for you. I wanted to reflect my love for the East Bay. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. The grey chevron stripe also caught my eye. It is from a fabulous store called Moxie Mandie. I heart her prints and she also was willing to make a custom size to meet my needs (and the pillow insert I already owned...). I can't wait to have the couch restyled and to share it with you!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Gotta love comments! I appreciate you taking the time!